Late Notice - Rasuch Creek May 16/17 (Dark Blue, Black, Red)

I planned a trip for my local club to Rausch Creek months ago for the May 16/17 weekend. Originally, I had about 15 Jeeps coming with us but the number has trickled to only a few so I wanted to open this up to WAL.

Before you say yes, know that this weekend is also the weekend another forum is hosting a large event. It is my understanding that there are about 150-200 Jeeps registered. (I didn't know this when I planned my trip and was unable to change dates by the time I found out.) I'm told most of the groups plan to run milder trails.

We will be there both Saturday and Sunday. I'd be happy to have some of you along.

Since there is another even going, I want to be at RC by 7:30 and waiting for them to open the doors in an attempt to get out ahead of the crowd. Sunday should have much less traffic so our plan is to meet at 8 and hopefully be on the trail by 8:30.

Let me know if you want to join us. :brows:

Sorry, I wish it was another. Honestly this whole trip has been a bitch to plan. This is the last time I am planning one for my local club. Three times I've tried, and three times this has happened.

For now on, I'm sticking to posting here and personal invites.

noroad

Sorry, I wish it was another. Honestly this whole trip has been a bitch to plan. This is the last time I am planning one for my local club. Three times I've tried, and three times this has happened.

For now on, I'm sticking to posting here and personal invites.

Aka wheeling with the gang minus Steve cuz he is in know-where vill lol

Last edited:

EZ-E

I'm heading up there this afternoon and wheeling all day Saturday. Unfortunately, two of the rigs in my group are Toyota's that I don't think are up to the challenge of the harder trails. And I kinda told them I'd show them around the park. If I see you though, I'll have to come say hi!

I'm heading up there this afternoon and wheeling all day Saturday. Unfortunately, two of the rigs in my group are Toyota's that I don't think are up to the challenge of the harder trails. And I kinda told them I'd show them around the park. If I see you though, I'll have to come say hi!

Cool! Look for the Honda lights ;)

Attachments

• 1431690103449.jpg
    1431690103449.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 39
Lol i mean u did spell the parks name wrong lol hahahahaha

Hahahahah I know! And the title isn't something I can edit! I have a really bad habit of posting while I'm talking on the phone at work. I'm only about 25% attentive and make a ton of typing and grammar mistakes.

....it's one of the reasons I edit so often LOL

noroad

Hahahahah I know! And the title isn't something I can edit! I have a really bad habit of posting while I'm talking on the phone at work. I'm only about 25% attentive and make a ton of typing and grammar mistakes.

....it's one of the reasons I edit so often LOL

same, its totally cool maybe steve can fix later hahaha

JohnnyD

Wish I could make this...please be sure to post up some pics ...I'm looking to hit this place soon ...possibly mid June-ish

Top Bottom