Broken or damaged wire harness connectors?

MurderedJK

Not sure if anybody ever used/found this site...

http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm#year_platform

I recently had an issue with my 2/2 O2 sensor. When my CEL came on it threw a P0157 (O2 Sensor 2/2 Circuit Low). I crawled underneith and found that the O2 sensor plug was resting on the Cat. The sensor plug and the wire harness plug both melted. I didn't know how to fix the plugs so I took to the web and found the above website. This site has all of the Mopar pigtail connector repair kit part numbers. I found the 2/2 Oxygen sensor repair kit #05149170AA. Once you find the part number search the web to order or order directly from your dealership. What you get in the package is everything you need. Approximately the appropriately number of wires at approximately 12 inches in length, slice bands to connect wires (before solder), harness side plug, and adhesive lined shrink tubing. I took my time and I spliced, soldered, and replaced my 2/2 O2 sensor with very little effort. Hopefully this helps anybody looking to repair damaged wire harness plugs they encounter with their rigs. Sorry I didn't post a picture of the repair kit's contents... I was too excited to get my fix on....
DSCN0741.jpg DSCN0740.jpg DSCN0742.jpg o2.JPG

Top Bottom