Wave from South Jersey!

NY1982JK

Hello Everyone!!

Been following this Forum for quite a while as well as JK-Forum for a long time and never really had a reason to post. Well that all changed this evening when I picked up my first Jeep!!! Brand New 2013 JKU Sport! Its been a long time waiting for me but pulled the trigger tonight and couldn't be happier!!! I have a lot of plans down the road for her but soon as the sticker shock wears off and my bank account replenishes a little, I'll start posting with updates and mods. Here's a pic of my new baby at the dealer getting cleaned up before delivery!! It's pitch black outside now so I'll post more tomorrow when I have time. Cheers!!! :beer::beer:

-Jesse

1st Jeep Picture.jpg

NY1982JK

Thanks Guys!!

OverlanderJK, Once the funds are replenished a little bit looking into keeping it simple untill I at least get it paid off.
-2.5in Budget Boost (Not sure what to go with. I really want to just get all the prep work done to fit 35's as quick and cheap as possible)
-35's (Thinking the new Toyo OC A/T II's to keep the cost low and also because I do a lot of Highway driving)

Also looking into some Poison Spyder Bumpers and Armor down the road. Thinking right now
-Brawler Lite Front Bumper
-Rock Brawler Rear Bumper
-Brawler Rockers

Granted there are 100 other things that need to get done. But this is my initial vision. For right now though I'm just enjoying every second I'm in my JK!!! Oh yeah, I just got my first WAVE!!! So if you were just on McGuire driving a blue 2dr...:standing wave::beer:

Thanks again guys!!

-J

Metalmasher

Hello Everyone!!

Been following this Forum for quite a while as well as JK-Forum for a long time and never really had a reason to post. Well that all changed this evening when I picked up my first Jeep!!! Brand New 2013 JKU Sport! Its been a long time waiting for me but pulled the trigger tonight and couldn't be happier!!! I have a lot of plans down the road for her but soon as the sticker shock wears off and my bank account replenishes a little, I'll start posting with updates and mods. Here's a pic of my new baby at the dealer getting cleaned up before delivery!! It's pitch black outside now so I'll post more tomorrow when I have time. Cheers!!! :beer::beer:

-Jesse

View attachment 7255

Your in for a ride! a really good ride!

MVSicari

Welcome! What part of SJ are you from? I'm like 5 minutes from Atlantic City, Jeep looks awesome btw! I should have gotten a hard top

NY1982JK

Welcome! What part of SJ are you from? I'm like 5 minutes from Atlantic City, Jeep looks awesome btw! I should have gotten a hard top

Thanks! I work out of McGuire AFB, living in Lumberton/Medford area. Yeah AC is only like an hour from me at most. Once I get some stuff done to it maybe you could show me where to wheel around here haha. I've only been in the area less than a year and a half and had the jeep less than a week now so really have no idea where to take it.

The hard top is great! I was considering just getting the hard top and ordering a Soft top through Bestop, but the dealer had two identical JK's one hardtop only and the other with dual. Just bit the bullet and got the dual top one! I must say, the new material on the 13 soft top feels amazing. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer to swap it out!

MVSicari

Thanks! I work out of McGuire AFB, living in Lumberton/Medford area. Yeah AC is only like an hour from me at most. Once I get some stuff done to it maybe you could show me where to wheel around here haha. I've only been in the area less than a year and a half and had the jeep less than a week now so really have no idea where to take it.

The hard top is great! I was considering just getting the hard top and ordering a Soft top through Bestop, but the dealer had two identical JK's one hardtop only and the other with dual. Just bit the bullet and got the dual top one! I must say, the new material on the 13 soft top feels amazing. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer to swap it out!
Gotcha, good choice on the dual top, I work out of Camp Lejeune NC, but i'm originally from NJ, just visiting for the holidays. Wish I knew places to wheel haha, well best of luck with everything and maybe we can meet up sometime when we are both free.

Top Bottom