RK 2.5 stock mod as starting place

BigWillysStyle

I'm wanting to go to a small lift (planning on 35s) and really like the 2.5 RK stock mod. I will eventually add in LCAs and upgrade shocks. What else do I need to consider for this lift?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Besides control arms front lowers and rear uppers. Your looking at drive shafts, extended brake lines, shocks, bump stops, and I'm sure I'm forgetting other stuff. That kit is very incomplete imo.

resqman911

Northridge offers this kit as a package deal and they include all the misc. stuff like bump stops to complete the kit for a good price

seanb123

I have this kit and it did need some extras. But all in all I have been very happy with it. I netted about 3 inches of not more of my 2 dr and the 35s fit great. Not a bad place to start but there are some more complete kits out there.

kyle521

When I bought mine, I additionally got shocks, bump stops, and brake line brackets. These did come in a package through the vendor I purchased it from. Mine is on a 4 door.

JohnnyD

I bought the stage 1 version which included RK's RRD shock and bumps.
I bought some synergy brake brackets as well, which btw served as a great mount point for my rock lights as well.

I found the kit a good starting place as I want to use want I want to use on my jeep, I do not necessarily want RK arms or new brake lines etc....so for my purposes was fine. The components are well built but you may find some folks who are/were worried about the rear trackbar bracket. It does have a different design than the ubolt type ....does seem to create a weird fulcrum but...I decided to keep my RK bracket, time will tell..

I have about 2k miles on the lift and its performed well on and off road so far.

Top Bottom