EVO sliders question

BitBucket

Does anybody run the EVO sliders without skins? Also if I run the lower angle EVO sliders does that reduce the need for skins to protect the body and can skins be added later with the lower angle sliders?

Any input would appreciated, Thanks!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Does anybody run the EVO sliders without skins? Also if I run the lower angle EVO sliders does that reduce the need for skins to protect the body and can skins be added later with the lower angle sliders?

Any input would appreciated, Thanks!

I run without, it can be added later. I have a couple small dings from rocks finding there way past

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432049494.404708.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lots of people run that setup. I highly doubt you would ever need the skins to protect the body. And yes you can add the skins after with either version, the low angle is just easier.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, a lot of people run them without the skins but, if you think you might want them at a later date, I personally would get them at the same time. Installing them after the fact is possible, just a bit harder after the fact.

BitBucket

Piginajeep and Overlander, thanks for the reply. Trying to make the dollars stretch for my lift. Enforcer or coilovers mmmm, but that is a whole different thread!

BitBucket

As mentioned, a lot of people run them without the skins but, if you think you might want them at a later date, I personally would get them at the same time. Installing them after the fact is possible, just a bit harder after the fact.

That is a great point! Now I am waffling again :)

Havoc40

I'm in the same boat. Trying to knock off all the necessities before dropping the rest of the $$ on the lift. Originally I was going to go with LoD sliders and add the skins later...but decided to go with EVO. Because EVO's are weld-on I'm definitely doing the skins at the same time. Now to decide between the standard and low angle sliders :hmm:

This was the deal I'm about to jump on. Can you order the low angle version for this package price (+$20 difference in sliders) if I decide to go that route?

Yes but you will have to call for this deal.

David

Top Bottom