Wave from Ruidoso, NM

RuiJeep

Hey there. Well, it all started a few years back on a trip to Arches National Park. We drove our extended cab Chevy truck
South to North, the hard way, up the trail that starts by the Marching Men formation. We were hooked. We decided to buy
the right tool for the job. 2012 JKU Black Forest Green. Lovin every minute of it.

RuiJeep

Congrats on the decision and welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

Thanks USMC and thank you for your service. Big Bend Country. Love it.
We broke in our pop up camper in Big Bend. Gotta watch those Javelinas
in the campground. Never thought they'd have a taste for Jalapeno Kettle Chips.

jmsuitter

Hey jmsuitter. I've always wondered about the wheelin around El Paso.
Let us know the next time you're headed this way and we'll buy
you and the wife a drink.

Sounds great. There's not to much in El Paso. A few local spots that get better with rain other then that there are some trails north of Las Cruses that seem good. I've barely touched on a few. Unfortunately I'm still trying to get another jeep as I sold my JKU biggest mistake ever. Left wheeling a Tacoma and a Frontier for now.

Fridge81

Welcome to the family! My parents live down in Tularosa! There are some fun washes/trails to run there. My avatar is actually me at bridal falls in tularosa. Maybe we could meetup for a run next time a go visit them? It would be great to cruise with another Jeep out there. :beer:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey JK. LOVE Bend. We almost moved there in '97 for my wife's first job out of school.
Mt Bachelor's year round skiing was hard to turn down.

We are so blessed to be able to now call this place home! We're new in town and loving every minute. This entire west coast living is a dream come true for myself! Amazing boarding, wheeling, hiking, beer, and just being outside with the beautiful weather! Something I don't take for granted! God had definitely been good to us! :thumbup::thumbup:

And to top it off, my WAL family has made the transition so much easier and I've met so many amazing people that share the same interests! You can't ask for much more, and only when you can't think you can get any better!

RuiJeep

Welcome to the family! My parents live down in Tularosa! There are some fun washes/trails to run there. My avatar is actually me at bridal falls in tularosa. Maybe we could meetup for a run next time a go visit them? It would be great to cruise with another Jeep out there. :beer:

Thanks Fridge81. Would be great to do some wheelin in Tulie. Let us know the next time you're visiting the folks.
Bridal Falls looks cool.

Top Bottom