JKU Driveshaft Length

JRied

My front on a D30 with 4" lift was 38" so seems right to me. That was from flat to lip as referred to on Adams measurement technique

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Currently a D30 with EVO long arm 4" lift

Any off the shelf drive shaft you can buy should work just fine but I assume you're wanting to buy a Tom Woods. If so, make sure you order it with upgraded Neapco or Spicer joints. The Chinese made gold seal joints he uses standard are junk.

Spudcannons

Any off the shelf drive shaft you can buy should work just fine but I assume you're wanting to buy a Tom Woods. If so, make sure you order it with upgraded Neapco or Spicer joints. The Chinese made gold seal joints he uses standard are junk.

Adam's driveshafts wanted the measurements. A local supplier was getting shafts at the same time and hooked it up at their old pricing and got them to build and ship it today for Friday delivery. Very pleased with the shop and Adam's driveshafts.

gradymeister

Ah shit! I just installed a Tom Woods front today, there I go not doing my research again.:doh:

Top Bottom