Suspension question

Jmjnewbold

I'm new to the jeep side of off-road, but I've been around a little while. I've read on here and other forums of people using stock JKUR suspension pieces and gain an inch or two on their non-rubi JKs. I have a Willys JK, and was wondering if I swapped in JKUR suspension would I gain any lift over my stock set up?

Thanks in advance of helping out the newbie!

noroad

I'm new to the jeep side of off-road, but I've been around a little while. I've read on here and other forums of people using stock JKUR suspension pieces and gain an inch or two on their non-rubi JKs. I have a Willys JK, and was wondering if I swapped in JKUR suspension would I gain any lift over my stock set up?

Thanks in advance of helping out the newbie!

you would gain a little extra lift.

noroad

Would I need to get the JKUR shocks as well

your shocks should be fine im not 100 percent sure on that part, what size tire you looking to run if you are swapping coils it is a good time to throw a small spacer in to add a little extra.

Jmjnewbold

Right now I'm just running the stock BFG tires. They have all of 3,000 miles on them. I am just looking for a little lift to counter act the bumpers and sliders I'm planning on.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Right now I'm just running the stock BFG tires. They have all of 3,000 miles on them. I am just looking for a little lift to counter act the bumpers and sliders I'm planning on.

I added 18/59's with TF puck kit running 255/75/17's, Shocks help the stiffer ride.

ForumRunner_20150518_184054.jpg

Jmjnewbold

Thank you guys for the help! I just need to see if the JKUR shocks are longer than mine. If I bought JKUR take offs could I measure my shocks versus the takeoff a to see if they are longer?

Top Bottom