Stock drive shafts

Kalums

OK so I've been looking through the forum and I personally think it's user error but I swear I saw some thing about the Rubicon drive shafts being the same as the sport.... I was wondering because I found "new" ones for a good price and was going to snag them as backups. Thx in advance for the help

noroad

OK so I've been looking through the forum and I personally think it's user error but I swear I saw some thing about the Rubicon drive shafts being the same as the sport.... I was wondering because I found "new" ones for a good price and was going to snag them as backups. Thx in advance for the help

all shafts are the same per say brand, as for size that is a different matter

2007-2011 are the same (must have same drive tran as you)
2012 - present same (also must have same drive tran)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
While the transmission makes a difference in length you can run a manual shaft on an auto and vise versa. I'm doing it and haven't had issues.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug

What's the "good" price?

Kalums

50$ for the pair, didn't think it was a bad deal for spares. 20 miles on them saw the odo before he took them off.

Top Bottom