G2 Wheel Spacers

Wethy

i want to get my lift in this weekend. however i do need spacers for it. i can get G2 1.5" spacers now, or i can wait for spidertrax. the G2 look like a quality product and look hub centric but no where can i find a disclaimer that says hub centric, so i want to be sure. the guy from the shop i deal with(specialty jeep shop) has told me that they sell as many of the G2 with no issues as they do with the spidertrax. the price is negligible but having to wait is what bugs me. also as a side note the shop is just waiting for a new shipment of spider trax spacers. let me know what you think. i just want other opinions on the G2's i mean they do make gear sets which im sure some people are running(arent they all made from the same factory anyways ha ha)

here is the spacer web page,

http://www.g2axle.com/wheel-spacers/billet-wheel-spacers.aspx

Utah_Jay

i want to get my lift in this weekend. however i do need spacers for it. i can get G2 1.5" spacers now, or i can wait for spidertrax. the G2 look like a quality product and look hub centric but no where can i find a disclaimer that says hub centric, so i want to be sure. the guy from the shop i deal with(specialty jeep shop) has told me that they sell as many of the G2 with no issues as they do with the spidertrax. the price is negligible but having to wait is what bugs me. also as a side note the shop is just waiting for a new shipment of spider trax spacers. let me know what you think. i just want other opinions on the G2's i mean they do make gear sets which im sure some people are running(arent they all made from the same factory anyways ha ha)

here is the spacer web page,

http://www.g2axle.com/wheel-spacers/billet-wheel-spacers.aspx

I have been running G2 gears on 2 different sets of axles and have never had any issues, many people run the G2 gears and have no problems. They are a quality product imo for the price........

The G2 wheels spacers / adapters are indeed hub centric and you shouldn't have any problems with them as I am sure they are decent enough quality.....however they are made in China and that bugged me enough that I went with the Spidertrax. I don't have a problem with some Chinese made items, but when it comes to wheel safety that is one area I was not willing to skimp on. If I break a gear that is probably not going to cause a major accident - a wheel spacer comes off or the stud breaks it could be a major disaster.

If it were me I would get the spidertrax but I really don't think you would have any issues with the G2's either. Have I confused you enough already?

Top Bottom