Flat fender cut stubby bumper mod suggestion

Brankz

So I really need to start with the modifications in my jeep, But I'm spending lots of cash in other projects (not my 42 Plymouth, I'm investing in my future 😏) so I'm in low bugged for a while.

So my question is:
How would flat fenders and stub bumper and no rear bumper will look on stock lift and stock tires? Just need something to get me by till I can afford my nittos mud Gs (35s 😊 ) and all my other shit later on in the future.

I had flat fenders and stubby bumper on my 2 door but I was running 33s

Please answers bellow πŸ‘‡πŸΌ thanks

Shittttttt if most of you say will look ok, I will start cutting tomorrow πŸ˜†

Spudcannons

Go for it. You may rub at full flex if disconnected but it may not be needed. But it will look good and needed with 35" tires, mines ate deep into the fenders. Spelling/grammar should disregarded as the whiskey has been flowing.

Brankz

Go for it. You may rub at full flex if disconnected but it may not be needed. But it will look good and needed with 35" tires, mines ate deep into the fenders. Spelling/grammar should disregarded as the whiskey has been flowing.

Yup but I'm buying 35s in like 3 months maybe 4,I was asking stock tires with stock lift with the flat fenders

Spudcannons

Not needed stock but I like the look. I just tossed my rear fenders. Might as well cut them and toss the rear bumper.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Stock jeeps with flat fenders and stock tires.
Looks ok to me. Gotta do it anyways.

Attachments

• 1432447443123.jpg
    1432447443123.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 108
  • 1432447512246.jpg
    1432447512246.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 107

JeepDrum

Are you going to leave the plastic on the front bumper, or just cut the metal underneath and leave it bare?

safecracker909

So I really need to start with the modifications in my jeep, But I'm spending lots of cash in other projects (not my 42 Plymouth, I'm investing in my future 😏) so I'm in low bugged for a while.

So my question is:
How would flat fenders and stub bumper and no rear bumper will look on stock lift and stock tires? Just need something to get me by till I can afford my nittos mud Gs (35s 😊 ) and all my other shit later on in the future.

I had flat fenders and stubby bumper on my 2 door but I was running 33s

Are you telling me that from spending so much time trolling this forum and logging over 7000 posts and criticisms of other members rigs, you can't tell what flat fenders will look like? Especially after having done this to your other two door!

Brankz

Are you telling me that from spending so much time trolling this forum and logging over 7000 posts and criticisms of other members rigs, you can't tell what flat fenders will look like? Especially after having done this to your other two door!

I had 33s on my 2 door.
Now I have stock tired for another 3 months that I'm getting 35s ( nittos mud Gs )

Are you trying to be funny in this comment?

I'm a member here since 2012
So yea I have over 7k posts on here πŸ‘πŸΌ and proud.

And when do I criticize other rigs?

You have the wrong person buddy

Last edited:
Oh look another Branks thread. lol

I think it would be best to just wait. Run your stock tires till they are slicks and then upgrade when you are due for tires. At that time consider cutting your fenders and bumpers.

Life happens and modifying a vehicle should be the last thing on your priority list if you are strapped for money. Absolutely nothing wrong with just waiting and running what you have.

Top Bottom