Wave from Northern Virginia

Nolajim

I bought my first Jeep ever about a month ago (stock JKU Rubicon). Heck, I've never even driven a 4-wheel drive, so when I put it into 4 low I got quite a shock (the gearing)! I've been off-road alone (driving conservatively of course), but haven't been on the trail with a group yet.

My family loves it and I'm amazed how many people complement it. One of our close friends has already bought a Rubicon as well, so I'm working on our other friends. :)

I had no idea about the Jeep wave or the plethora of information and the whole Jeep way-a-life!

Wave.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I bought my first Jeep ever about a month ago (stock JKU Rubicon). Heck, I've never even driven a 4-wheel drive, so when I put it into 4 low I got quite a shock (the gearing)! I've been off-road alone (driving conservatively of course), but haven't been on the trail with a group yet.

My family loves it and I'm amazed how many people complement it. One of our close friends has already bought a Rubicon as well, so I'm working on our other friends. :)

I had no idea about the Jeep wave or the plethora of information and the whole Jeep way-a-life!

Wave.

Welcome to WAL! From VA beach.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks, all.

Mr Ty, what does S&G stand for? I may be able to make that event.

Suds and Grub! Or beer and food. :thumbup:

There are also a few wheeling trips that you are more then welcome to join in on.

Top Bottom