Corolla, NC - May 30th

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Morning on the beach!

Plan - It is tourist season, so the plan is to meet the the boarder station at 630am and caravan down to the beach from there. The goal is to be on the sand by 8am. If you are interested in joining please post up. :thumbup:

Boarder station - 4732 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322

Going:
Mattalpha
Seibermd
MR.Ty & MRS.Ty
Warebear

Maybe:

Last edited:

georgi.photo

Damn. Too early from where I am. It is a 4 hour drive from Jacksonville... Real close to Kitty Hawk too. Will have to make the trip up with the family sometime over the summer. Put me down as maybe. I'll have a better answer by mid week.

Last edited:

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Any desire to stop at "Duck Donuts" right past the Wright Brothers National Park on the way to the beach? They are supposed to be the best donuts on the east coast.

It's address is: 710 S Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948

Let me know,
Matt

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Any desire to stop at "Duck Donuts" right past the Wright Brothers National Park on the way to the beach? They are supposed to be the best donuts on the east coast.

It's address is: 710 S Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948

Let me know,
Matt

I'm down but I suggest we stop at this one since its on the way to Corolla.

1190 Duck Rd, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

Siebermd

There is a house for sale up in the Northern end of our trip. I will get the address from my co-worker who is interested in buying the place. It'll give us a large "Geo-Cache" to seek out on this trip. Guess the price is around 190. If he buys it would make for an excellent weekend outing.

Siebermd

Got my Softies finnally... I like em. Sure its ugly, but its a Jeep, they aren't supposed to be pretty. Now I just need to mount my mirrors.

IMG_0181.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
There is a house for sale up in the Northern end of our trip. I will get the address from my co-worker who is interested in buying the place. It'll give us a large "Geo-Cache" to seek out on this trip. Guess the price is around 190. If he buys it would make for an excellent weekend outing.

There was a geo cache in the cemetery across the boarder (just into Virginia) years ago. I wonder if it's still there.

georgi.photo

Sorry guys. Forgot my daughter has her ballet recital today. Good thing I didn't just get up and leave this morning to go play. That would have been bad.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Great day on the beach!

At the meet up spot.
1433012853630.jpg
Our first stop which is an old Coast Guard station.
1433012868720.jpg
1433012968988.jpg
At the NC/VA boarder.
1433012892314.jpg
Some rolling shots.
1433013047804.jpg 1433013065472.jpg
And wild horses.
1433013085984.jpg 1433013104660.jpg

Top Bottom