3.5" Rubicon Express Rake after install

Clayface

Just installed the RE 3.5" for a JKU on my jk hard top with upgraded bilsteins. The front came up to a nice level, but the rear came up EXTREMELY high. I expect some settling to occur, but will it be enough to bring it down to an acceptable level? My bumper will only weigh 48#, so that won't be a huge help. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432604430.548349.jpg

Craig.Turner

Similar happened to me after my RC 4 inch lift. Installing a 0.75 inch Coil spacer lift this weekend to compensate. I also have a 35 inch MT spare on the rear, that may be helping me.

Rccrwlr

Just installed the RE 3.5" for a JKU on my jk hard top with upgraded bilsteins. The front came up to a nice level, but the rear came up EXTREMELY high. I expect some settling to occur, but will it be enough to bring it down to an acceptable level? My bumper will only weigh 48#, so that won't be a huge help. View attachment 145176

Did you take measurements and compare to stock numbers? Would be curious as to the lift difference.

t8er

I'd say it may be like 4 or so because that's a light weight rig but the flat fenders definitely add to the it looks like 6" of lift

OhNoTheJiggies

I got more than 3.5 with my RK 3.5. But I haven't measure it yet. Going to wait to see when it settles a little. After the bumpers and tire carrier and winch, hopefully it stays at 3.5.
It might settle a little more, I'm no engineer so can't be too sure though lol. But it looks great! 2 door hard tops look legit.

Top Bottom