Attention texas wayalifers

Rooster jk

Attention Texas Wayalifers (Colorado trip)

We are putting together a run to colorado june 28th - july 1st. The trip will be very similiar to the JKX keep it tight run. We are meeting up the morning of the 28th in Amarillo Tx. We will then travel to ouray colorado and camp overnight there. Trails we will be running include black bear,imogene pass,alpine loop, then we will head north to leadville to take on holy cross and chinaman gulch near buena vista. On return trip we will visit the royal gorge and drive across the bridge. We are planning on tent camping and might get hotel last night if available. There are approximately 4 rigs going right now and we are all friends from amarillo. So for the reason for posting this is to see if anyone is interested in joining our run. There will be limit due to the fact that we dont want to have too large of group to slow us down. So 10 rigs will be cap which means first six get in. It will be a blast. I will put more info out closer to the date.

requirements

35 inch tires
recovery equip
fire extinguisher
tow points- front&rear
lockers front&rear
cb radio
spare tire
good attitude

1. Rooster jk
2. Josh
3. Brian
4. ammomule
5. 2013cgjku
6. dwb
7. John

Last edited:

dwb

I might be able to make it. I have everything required except the CB. Just have to see if I can get off work, and buy a cb.

Attachments

• 20150424_105820_resized.jpg
    20150424_105820_resized.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

PLucas

Banned
So tempting... I probably will be in Cali during those dates, and I already have a trip plan to Colorado this year, but a second early trip wouldn't hurt me. I will keep an open eye on this thread, just incase I'm able to move a few thing here and there and make this trip.

2013CGJKU

So tempting... I probably will be in Cali during those dates, and I already have a trip plan to Colorado this year, but a second early trip wouldn't hurt me. I will keep an open eye on this thread, just incase I'm able to move a few thing here and there and make this trip.

Wait a second... this panty waist is from Texas. I moved here to get away from all the lefty, hand out wanting, it's someone else's fault douche-nozzles... FML.

Back on topic... I'd love to come but no lockers here.

PLucas

Banned
Wait a second... this panty waist is from Texas. I moved here to get away from all the lefty, hand out wanting, it's someone else's fault douche-nozzles... FML.

You're not blaming the rain are you?

Rooster jk

Your more than welcome to come ........skinny pedal will make up for lockers...lol

dwb

I was looking yesterday to see if any of the trails were open. Didn't look like they were yet, but they might be by the time we go. Who knows.

dwb

Change of topic. Anyone have any experience with Adams driveshafts? I need to change my front one out before we go.

Rooster jk

I was looking yesterday to see if any of the trails were open. Didn't look like they were yet, but they might be by the time we go. Who knows.

I think we will still go to colorado. ...just do what we can. Pray for warm weather...

Top Bottom