Newbie in Castle Rock, CO

RubiDon

What's Up Wayalife Community?!?! I just joined Waylife and am looking forward to getting to know some people and doing some runs very soon! I live in Castle Rock, Colorado and have been doing at least mild off-roading for several years. Picked up my 2014 Rubicon last November and have been loving it so far. I still need to update my profile info but just wanted to give a wave!!!

Thanks and happy trails!

Don Smith
Castle Rock, CO

RubiDon

Thanks for the heads up on that run! I think I know the guy (Jack?) running that one, can't believe Trail Jeeps is joining! That run might be a bit more hardcore than what we are usually up for, but he says there are bypasses so maybe not. I have a 2.5 inch lift but still stock tires so let me know if you think that set up would do (assuming you have done it before?). Thanks again - maybe I'll see/meet you on June 27th!?!)

Don Smith (RubiDon)
Castle Rock, CO

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey Don! Haven't seen you in awhile, welcome aboard! If you don't make the next meetup run, definitely join us for beers after or on the next meetup!

CastleRockJeep

Welcome! I'm in Castle Rock as well. Thursday mornings I usually head out to the pike national forest sometimes alone, sometimes with others. Let me know if you're interested in tagging along!

John

Top Bottom