Rear track bar and drag link flip kit.

ldjernes

I need a new rear adjustable track bar what is a good brand to get? And I'm debating on getting a drag link flip kit and getting rid of my lowered pitman arm and putting a stock one back opinions on what is a better choice would be great. Thanks guys.

noroad

for the rear if you just get a rear track bar bracket you can use your stock one. much cheaper to replace that if something happens. for the front there are a couple different brackets that will move your track bar, depending if you need a draglink flip you could do a combo kit.

I like the EVO drag link flip kit and track bar bracket the most. The Synergy is pretty good too, but the adjustments are a PITA to use after a winter or two.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
While I don't have the EVO drag link flip and I still need to install their rear track bar bracket, my vote goes to EVO. The things I do have from them just seems like great products and I imagine those would be as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I need a new rear adjustable track bar what is a good brand to get? And I'm debating on getting a drag link flip kit and getting rid of my lowered pitman arm and putting a stock one back opinions on what is a better choice would be great. Thanks guys.

Just out of curiosity, what lift do you have on your Jeep now?

ldjernes

It was on the jeep when I traded my 08 jk for it. I don't really care for the lift kit itself but I do like the height

Top Bottom