Kicker speakers

Skid_Kid

I have a set of Kicker KS525's for the sound bar and a set of Kicker KS5.2 components for the fronts for sale. Both are new in the box, bot are 5 1/4 speakers. I did open them to make sure everything was there and took one of the tweeters out of the plastic of the KS5.2's. Both are from Crutchfield. $150 for both.

THERE GONE!

IMG_1890.jpg IMG_1889.jpg

Last edited:

JBO-JK

I have a set of Kicker KS525's for the sound bar and a set of Kicker KS5.2 components for the fronts for sale. Both are new in the box, bot are 5 1/4 speakers. I did open them to make sure everything was there and took one of the tweeters out of the plastic of the KS5.2's. Both are from Crutchfield. $150 for both.

Would love to have them will you ship to Arkansas 72002.

Skid_Kid

Would love to have them will you ship to Arkansas 72002.

Sorry, these are now gone. Using them for my wife new JK.

Skid_Kid

Marc,
Once u get those kickers installed in your wife's jeep, let me know how they sound. I may get a pair for me also
Thanks, brian

Ok. I will try to get the sound bar ones in this weekend. I had some Kicker's in the sound bar of my 11 but a different part number. Made a huge difference. I will let you know since these according to Crutchfield now do not fit. Might need to get the old Dremel out.

Top Bottom