Southwest OH - Suds-N-Grub

Evening all,

I'd like to meet a few of the Southwestern Ohio WAL members. I live smack in the middle of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus so let me know if you are interested in meeting up and where you are located so I can pick a place central to the bell-curve of the interested parties.

I'm thinking of Saturday June 6th. (I am too busy on the other weekends until fall) :)

Jay

Last edited:
Evening all,

I'd like to meet a few of the Southwestern Ohio WAL members. I live smack in the middle of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus so let me know if you are interested in meeting up and where you are located so I can pick a place central to the bell-curve of the interested parties.

I'm thinking of Saturday June 6th. (I am too busy on the other weekends until fall) :)

Jay

I hear theres big things happenin around your place that weekend too...

Bump...

The lack of interest is hurting my feelings :blush: (Really it's not, but since society seems concerned with everyone's feelings I though it might aid in some pity interest :crazyeyes: )

^^^Sarcasm ;)

dyn0mitemat

I'm in NE Ohio and don't mine driving a bit to get some good wheeling in. Too short notice now (plus way too much rain lately, not a fan of mud) to do anything this weekend, but if you wanna plan something later on I'd be interested

Scubasteve91

I know I'm late to the game. I'm from the Columbus area. If you want to get a group together and hit some trails I'm down to join. I'm new to trail riding so I only know of two areas but never been. DM me if you plan on anything.

Top Bottom