What do you do with your doors?

ScottMc

Every time I take off my doors I'm always trying to figure out how to stow them in the garage. This usually involves maybe a couple of 2x4s, an old dog bed, and some towels or shirts. Do any of you have a solution you like? I'm thinking about a little roller cart that might hold them but maybe that's just silly.

Any solutions?

scull20

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432862156.713176.jpg

Some 2x4s and PVC with casters. I just took some shop towels and electrical tape and wrapped the bottom parts up where the doors sit. They still slide a little so I may get some neoprene pads on there instead to keep everything from moving...especially when pushing the cart around.

I need to get some larger casters though...it gets hung up way too easily on cracks in the driveway when rolling around with the doors on it. Otherwise it gets the job done and serves as a place to store them and transport to and from the garage to the jeep.

K.D.C.H

Once we move into our new place I'll be doing one of these, not sure which though. I like the idea of them being up and out of the way rather than on a rolling cart that takes up garage floor space

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432863962.148959.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432863973.991480.jpg

Top Bottom