JK Grill Wrap

devonn216

I saw this picture in Mopar's new performance parts jeep catalog. Anyone know who's Jeep this is, or where they got the wrap for the grill? Custom made? I really like the topo map look with the black! Also post pics of what you have done.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432916169.732365.jpg

Last edited:

Wardell

It's MOJO, one of the Mopar concept Jeeps from EJS 14. They also had it at SEMA last year. Eddie did a thread on it from SEMA too: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21645-2014-SEMA-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Mopar-Mojo

Also, apparently Mopar sells those grille (as well as hood) wraps, and can customize them with whichever topo map you would like. I think there is one person on here with the hood wrap (I can't remember who though) that might be able to tell you more on how they got it.

Last edited:

Tree Frog

Any good sign shop should be able to print whatever you wanted on a wrap. Also I wonder if the hood skin was big enough you could just use it, but put it on your grill instead.

They do look cool though.

devonn216

Yeah I thought about that, but Mopar wants almost 300 bucks for theirs. I sent some stuff to a shop so we will see what they quote.

Chinigo40

Joyous to know about these grill wraps. Recently, took services of a renowned graphic designer to get excellent trade show displays for the product launching event. Really impressed with such an amazing work from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ddays

Hooked
Joyous to know about these grill wraps. Recently, took services of a renowned graphic designer to get trade show displays for the product launching event. Really impressed with such an amazing work from them.

Might want to get another coffee & try this one again? :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:

RCVRY

Joyous to know about these grill wraps. Recently, took services of a renowned graphic designer to get excellent trade show displays for the product launching event. Really impressed with such an amazing work from them.
Yes, joyous. I was searching for the right words. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom