Silver Lake Dunes and Drummond Island

REKLESS-RED

Looking to plan a summer trek out to Silver Lake Dunes and Drummond Island in MI this summer. Do not have the dates set yet, but are open for suggestions on other places to hit up around MI and WI. We are basically looking at doing the loop around Lake Michigan. Watched it on Wayalife Heartland several years back and it always looked like a fun trek. And it is definitely open to any wayalifers that want to join in. (most likely looking at a 4 day weekend end of July/beginning of Aug)

I would love to join in on some of the other treks like Uwharrie and the Rubicon and many others, just living in WI and having limited vacation is prohibiting that....FML...

JP Girl

Myself and a few fellow Jeepers are going to the Jamboree up in Crandon, WI July 16-18. They've never wheeled before and are new to the "Jeep Life" so I thought this would be a great opp for them to explore it some. Plus I've never been to Crandon, only Badlands and Cliffs.

REKLESS-RED

Myself and a few fellow Jeepers are going to the Jamboree up in Crandon, WI July 16-18. They've never wheeled before and are new to the "Jeep Life" so I thought this would be a great opp for them to explore it some. Plus I've never been to Crandon, only Badlands and Cliffs.

Are there still available spots for the jamboree? I've also heard it's about $300 to get in for the weekend?

Brutisjk

I live Grand Haven Mi and I have been to Drummond Island a couple times a lot of great wheeling. Look at going up during fall fest on the island. Great wheeling possibly some good color and after a day of wheeling you can go island pub crawling with free bus shuttling.

REKLESS-RED

I live Grand Haven Mi and I have been to Drummond Island a couple times a lot of great wheeling. Look at going up during fall fest on the island. Great wheeling possibly some good color and after a day of wheeling you can go island pub crawling with free bus shuttling.

That sounds awesome. Thanks.

CedarRaider

Keep us posted I'm up for silver lake or Drummond island. Work is crazy during the summer but I would love to tag along on at least one of the spots.

Top Bottom