Enforcer coils and control arm brackets

t8er

Ok so I've been running a rubicon express 3.5" lift and I have the control arm adjustment brackets on. The have holes for 2.5", 3.5" and 4.5" lifts. If I run the EVO could should I leave the control arms where they are or run them in the 4.5" hole. I got them for free so I'd kind of like to keep them seeing the difference they've made. I'm also getting Rubicon Express adjustable rear control arms for free. Thanks in advance for any help.

gleno99

Ok so I've been running a rubicon express 3.5" lift and I have the control arm adjustment brackets on. The have holes for 2.5", 3.5" and 4.5" lifts. If I run the EVO could should I leave the control arms where they are or run them in the 4.5" hole. I got them for free so I'd kind of like to keep them seeing the difference they've made. I'm also getting Rubicon Express adjustable rear control arms for free. Thanks in advance for any help.

It depends if you get the 3 or 4 inch coils. My 3" plush ride coils gave me 3.5" lift in front. I would leave them in the 3.5" holes.

t8er

It depends if you get the 3 or 4 inch coils. My 3" plush ride coils gave me 3.5" lift in front. I would leave them in the 3.5" holes.

I'm looking to go with the 4" coils. I've got bumpers, spare tire, hi lift, 2 jerry cans so it's not a light rig

Jtvegas

I also have the RE 3.5 with brackets. Yes with the 3.5 you get more lift however I stayed with the 3.5 holes. I have tried 3.5 and the 4.5 holes and liked it better at 3.5. RE will tell you the same and try different levels.

Top Bottom