Last chance canyon 4th of July weekend

sean.m.adams33

Thinking about making a run out that way for Fourth of July weekend seeing as I will have some time off possibly. Haven't heard anything else going on on the fourth as of yet. I watched the newbie run video and looks like a fun trip with some history and cool sites. And since its centrally located between me and my buddy it seems like the perfect spot. Anyone know of anything else going on or interested in doing this?

Probably going to be pretty crowded. Try to hit it up first thing in the morning. Before all the drunk/hungover idiots from LA get on the trail. It's a fun trail just have to watch out for the dirt bikes, quads and Razers on holiday weekends.

sean.m.adams33

Probably going to be pretty crowded. Try to hit it up first thing in the morning. Before all the drunk/hungover idiots from LA get on the trail. It's a fun trail just have to watch out for the dirt bikes, quads and Razers on holiday weekends.

Great point. Might have to adjust the plans. Thanks!

TJ4fun

Hey, sounds good, but im afraid that the LA idiots will be out regardless. I'm into a trail ride though. maybe more off the beaten path. I have ran with a group of good folks down here before and im sure they will make some sort of run that week end. Would you like me to let you know?

sean.m.adams33

Hey, sounds good, but im afraid that the LA idiots will be out regardless. I'm into a trail ride though. maybe more off the beaten path. I have ran with a group of good folks down here before and im sure they will make some sort of run that week end. Would you like me to let you know?

That would be awesome! Thanks!

TJ4fun

Ok, great. Most are from el cajon and Alpine. The time i went with them they took me to Sidewinder trail in Carroll canyon. These guys and one gal, turned out to be the best leads, teachers and fun people I had ever hoped for. Had the greatest time. I think joining them again for a ride would be great fun.

Top Bottom