Wave from Connecticut!

cuban-B

Hello everyone. Been lurking on and off your forums reading for a while now. There is some pretty informative stuff here and Wayalife seems like a pretty cool group. I'm not a very proactive person when it comes to making posts on forums but I'll give it a shot.

Been a long time jeep fan and to date I have owned 1 TJ, 2 JKU, 1 JK Rubicon.

I currently have a new 2015 Rubicon 2door that I will be begining the build process on. My old JKU that I built up was totaled back in January. I all ways said that if I have to do it over again I would build a 2 door (Bonus...my wife's ride is a JKU I might just modify Muhaha :rock:). So here I go.

I look forward to being part of this group and maybe making some new friends.

Thanks Eddie for the actual personal welcome. Refreshing to have an actual person welcome you rather than a spamming bot.

-X

cuban-B

Welcome to Wayalife. Got any pictures you can post up of you're rigs?

Just updated my profile pic with my old rig that is in off-road heaven. At least her final resting place was in the woods. :thumb:
WP_20150102_13_49_21_Pro.JPG

My current rig is yet modified so kinda lame for me to post pics of a stock Rubicon.

JohnnyD

Welcome! I'm just down wind of Nepaug ! Anytime you want to meet up and head out let me know!!!! There's some good stuff back there ...

cuban-B

Welcome! I'm just down wind of Nepaug ! Anytime you want to meet up and head out let me know!!!! There's some good stuff back there ...

Sounds good. Hopefuly in a few months I will take you up on that after I build the new rig and my back and neck get better. Still pretty f'd up from accident but I'm getting around. I'm up in Norfolk. It would be cool to get together with you and Armydog for some real wheeling.

Top Bottom