Jasper JeepFest 2015

longarmwj

For anybody in the southeast, Jasper JeepFest is coming up September 4-6 in the beautiful city of Jasper Georgia. It's a great weekend of trails, courses, great food, live music, bonfires, etc. Basically anything a Jeep Owner could ask for! You can register either online when registration opens, or you can register at the event. All proceeds to the event go to benefit the Pickens County Youth program that they have so its for a great cause!! Here's a link to their Facebook page

Last edited by a moderator:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Took your link out.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?

No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.co

t8er

Took your link out.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?

No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.co

Are you trying to say that on a private site we should be courteous and ask the owner? What a concept

longarmwj

Oh my apologies. I didn't realize that was a violation of the rules. Noted, and I'll go re-read the rules section.

Top Bottom