Apology

longarmwj

It seems as if I ruffled some feathers with a post I made about a local nonprofit Jeep event coming up, so to anyone who was offended by the posting I would like to apologize, specifically to olram30 and t8er who were the two who directly responded to it. I have re-read the rules and now know not to post an external link to such things. :beer:

longarmwj

Not sure how my feathers were ruffled, but thanks for understanding.

Just covering the bases haha.

I was raised with the principle that if you make a mistake, regardless of if you do it knowingly or unknowingly, you should do what needs to be done to make it right, and in this situation I felt an apology for not taking the time to read the rules was in order.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just covering the bases haha.

I was raised with the principle that if you make a mistake, regardless of if you do it knowingly or unknowingly, you should do what needs to be done to make it right, and in this situation I felt an apology for not taking the time to read the rules was in order.

I agree and I'm the same way. Wish more people were. The sense of entitlement these days is out of control. You're a class act in my book...:)

OscarMike2.0

It seems as if I ruffled some feathers with a post I made about a local nonprofit Jeep event coming up, so to anyone who was offended by the posting I would like to apologize, specifically to olram30 and t8er who were the two who directly responded to it. I have re-read the rules and now know not to post an external link to such things. :beer:

Not to worry ryan! I accept your apology!:bleh:

longarmwj

Nice!!!! I'll wheel with ya bro.

I hope to make it to Utah one day to wheel. It's on my bucket list along with the Rubicon lol. Also on my bucket list is to wheel my Jeep in Australia. They do some crazy shit with bone stock Jeeps down under and it's purely awesome.

Top Bottom