Hey from South Jersey

gary2

Hello, Gary from S Jersey . Old time Jeeper 60 . Started out many moons ago with a 46CJ-2A with many since to get to my present 05 Rubi & 2012 Crush 2dr Sahara. Just getting started with the JK. I have had it less than a week but have got some mods started , lift and wheels more to come .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! I used to live in West Chester. What part of south jersey you in?

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Welcome, I'm also from south Jersey. If you're looking for some places to trail ride, let me know I know a few good spots.

gary2

I am along the shore by Long Beach Island in a small town called West Creek . That's between Manahawkin and Tuckerton . Still tinkering with the 2dr Sahara JK , it's my daily driver. I have done a small AEV 2.5" lift and some Pintler wheels , still deciding on tires. . I also have an 05 TJ Rubicon full of Currie , MetalCloak, w/4.88s. That started out as just a toy to get in the fishing hole out in the woods but it slowly became a little more than that .

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I am along the shore by Long Beach Island in a small town called West Creek . That's between Manahawkin and Tuckerton . Still tinkering with the 2dr Sahara JK , it's my daily driver. I have done a small AEV 2.5" lift and some Pintler wheels , still deciding on tires. . I also have an 05 TJ Rubicon full of Currie , MetalCloak, w/4.88s. That started out as just a toy to get in the fishing hole out in the woods but it slowly became a little more than that .

Have you ever wheeled at Frenchies pit? Not a bad little place over your way.

Top Bottom