King's spacers on EVO coilovers?

cuongdyna

Does anyone have them? If so how's it working out for you? Look like they are a lot cheaper then AGM.

ChaosNein

Does anyone have them? If so how's it working out for you? Look like they are a lot cheaper then AGM.

To clarify... The are sliders and not spacers and KING makes two (2) types. The make a 2 piece plastic version and a 1 piece billet nylon version.

utiadam

LOSER
It also depends on when you purchased your coilovers. Mel posted a video stating that orders from around March (could be off a little on the date) of this year onward ship with the updated sliders. I only have experience with the old ones and didn't like the noise. I haven't seen the updated ones in person.

Tree Frog

So we will move the conversation over here now?

I was still kind of on the fence about this noise issue, so I had to call down to Evo today anyway and I go to talk to somebody that really knew their stuff. (Sorry I did not get the name and was to embarrassed to ask again) Thank you for your patience with a noob.

Was told that King has redone the sliders and are now shipping with an updated version. I liked the part about how King makes race shocks for race vehicles that make so much noise no one could hear or care anyway if they were making a little noise. ;)

So due to my scheduling conflicts I will get the kit some time week after next and I will post up photos of the now AS SHIPPED sliders from King.

I am so glad this was addressed as now I can spend the 400 plus on some of those really cool jack-stands. :thumb:

Top Bottom