Quick-release Off-road Flag

Rlestino

I usually go out in the desert here in the UAE every weekends and find it very time-consuming (plus the time deflating all 4 tires!) to install the off-road flag. What happens after each off-roading is I usually remove it and store inside my JK not until the threads are broken and have to leave it there fixed. So i have to bend the flag and fit the end to the rear door handle when on-road and this messed my car paint!

So i resolved this issue with a simple solution installing off-road flag in just a snap using a quick-release couplings for air-compressors' HP lines.

I welded the male coupling to my flag base coupling as shown in the photo. You may use any quick-connect fittings as you wish but avoid the brass ones as it breaks easily.

[edit]. The Female quick-connect coupling is now permanently fixed to my JK mount. I will post the photo shortly.

Hope this helps!

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_8300.JPG

hansen_autoflo.jpg

Last edited:
Great Idea!

Badlands requires one too. I cut the metal end off mine and just stuff it in the carrier, but this might be a good option for the wife's Jeep :yup:

P4H-VG4BhQudRr2HTbb7gxs4os5IMyhCyAwRF_maF9U=w887-h499-no

Top Bottom