Rocky mountain hi!

Metalmasher

I am new here! I am from a place in northeastern utah called vernal which sits right in the middle of the rocky mountains ( can't say that I can complain!:thumb:) I have always been into wheeling, when you live where I do its sometimes tuff to get to work in the winter with out 4 wheel drive! I bought a jk in the spring of 2008 and have not stoped working on it sence, It only depends on if a got a new part or I did somthing stupid on the trail! lol
I hope to have my 16 daughter teach me how to post pictues of it soon! I also hope to fall inline on one of the jk experience runs. I could probably go on all day about jeeps and wheeling, horsepower and shoptalk and I probably will, but not today! glade to be here

DUSTY!

Metalmasher

Metalmasher said:
I am new here! I am from a place in northeastern utah called vernal which sits right in the middle of the rocky mountains ( can't say that I can complain!:thumb:) I have always been into wheeling, when you live where I do its sometimes tuff to get to work in the winter with out 4 wheel drive! I bought a jk in the spring of 2008 and have not stoped working on it sence, It only depends on if a got a new part or I did somthing stupid on the trail! lol
I hope to have my 16 daughter teach me how to post pictues of it soon! I also hope to fall inline on one of the jk experience runs. I could probably go on all day about jeeps and wheeling, horsepower and shoptalk and I probably will, but not today! glade to be here

DUSTY!

image-3388615670.jpg

I have not stop working on it for 4 years! It's an addiction !

Attachments

• image-2624724783.jpg
    image-2624724783.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image-1603391392.jpg
    image-1603391392.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom