Job search

kornchip

Anyone out there looking for employees or know of any good opportunities. I just graduated college with a business degree and am searching for a job. I live in western PA but am willing to relocate anywhere in the US.

Anyone out there with any advice feel free to chime in. My wife is a physical therapist can move pretty much anywhere for work too.

I appreciate all advice and opinions. Cheers :beer:

Tera 60

Heavy equipment. Get your license in operating a high tower crane. Big bucks and most of time they just sit. A lot of time to plane for jeep build up

Big b

Looks like you're in PA. Almost every natural gas company is there because of shale gas. I would be looking at their job opportunities. It's been a great career for me.

kornchip

I have been trying to get my son to do it, as he keeps spending my Jeep money on college classes he fails. But that's why I'm an Electrician.

Thats why I joined the Army.. saved my parents a lot of money. Thanks to student loan repayment we just have a little left on my wifes loans and were done.

Brent McCartney

Thats why I joined the Army.. saved my parents a lot of money. Thanks to student loan repayment we just have a little left on my wifes loans and were done.

That's funny and this will piss you off to. He got a full AFROTC scholarship out of high school. He pissed it away after the first semester, failed every class. Trying to get him to enlist now,. Only classes he passed last semester was karate and success in college class.

kornchip

That's funny and this will piss you off to. He got a full AFROTC scholarship out of high school. He pissed it away after the first semester, failed every class. Trying to get him to enlist now,. Only classes he passed last semester was karate and success in college class.

He will find his stride in something. Just a matter of how expensive it gets. I took time off and worked. Drill sergeants, bartending and carrying concrete block made my grades go up.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Trying for the officer route but I've been told its hard to go full time when your in the reserves. Thanks for the advice though:beer:

I've had some active duty friends say that switching to National Guard is a good route.
(They were 11A at the time)

Top Bottom