Wayagay is a Midget Troll Offroading God

pabst

I have an anti-rock in the front and a stock sway bar in the rear and I have zero complaints.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have an anti-rock in the front and a stock sway bar in the rear and I have zero complaints.

:cheesy: Took you a whole year to make this your very first post? Thanks for the insight - your highly qualified opinion really matters :crazyeyes:

pabst

:cheesy: Took you a whole year to make this your very first post? Thanks for the insight - your highly qualified opinion really matters :crazyeyes:

Really Eddie that's the response your gonna give me. I'm sorry I don't want to respond to every single post that comes on to every single forum like some do. What us Currie didn't give you free products so you can't support there stuff.

Really Eddie that's the response your gonna give me. I'm sorry I don't want to respond to every single post that comes on to every single forum like some do. What us Currie didn't give you free products so you can't support there stuff.

LOL

Same old "free products" line of garbage. Can't you be original at least?

pabst

How about points deducted for everybody here believing that the little midget troll is an off-roading God. This is just a forum I posted one thing about an anti-rock and the troll has to put his two cents in. Fuck that and fuck the Wayagay forum. You say " the old free stuff" bs well why is it that everyone on here all loves EVO, there products are average at best but since Wayagay stuffs it down your throat all you internet cock suckers swallow his load. Fuck that you guys can keep you shit forum. This place is about as lame as that other fag fest jkfreaks. Good luck to all you wannabe web wheelers.

JAGS

Hooked
How about points deducted for everybody here believing that the little midget troll is an off-roading God. This is just a forum I posted one thing about an anti-rock and the troll has to put his two cents in. Fuck that and fuck the Wayagay forum. You say " the old free stuff" bs well why is it that everyone on here all loves EVO, there products are average at best but since Wayagay stuffs it down your throat all you internet cock suckers swallow his load. Fuck that you guys can keep you shit forum. This place is about as lame as that other fag fest jkfreaks. Good luck to all you wannabe web wheelers.

As already stated, please continue to enlighten us with such wisdom. Since you appear to have missed them, WOL has recommended many currie products.

Also share what EVO products are crap. I would like to read what your first hand comparisons are.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Panties in a bunch much? You sound like a big ol PUSSY. :bleh::yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
As already stated, please continue to enlighten us with such wisdom. Since you appear to have missed them, WOL has recommended many currie products.

Also share what EVO products are crap. I would like to read what your first hand comparisons are.

Funny, he has quite a few EVO products according to his profile. But nonetheless he is a troll :asshat:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Average at best? Proof you are a fucking moron.

BlackHawk08jk

I wouldn't say Eddie is a god, but I would say his forum his jeeps and he are pretty bad ass. Also people on here would not support EVO products if they were not so tested and proven with the results coming back say that their products is bad ass. It also sounds like you are an uptight fool that has a problem with all forums that upset you or make you jealous. If you don't like the opinions on here then hit the road Jack.

MarkW13

The points you lost for originality have been gained by throwing a man sized temper tantrum. I'm pretty sure there's no coming back from your rant!!

I haven't seen such a little bitch move in quite some time.

As for EVO, I've been buying jeep stuff for about 8 years now. Their stuff is pretty bad ass. I have listened to several suggestions about what to buy from people on this forum. The way I see it, the best stuff gets all the fan fare. Hate all you want, I'm buying evo, because it is high quality american craftsmanship at its finest!!

Sithwindu

Please, tell us how you really feel? Lol

Calm thy tits bruh!

OJK12

Wow!! What a ra-tard! These guys must be running out of things to accuse Eddie of so they just keep regurgitating the same shit! Don't hate Eddie just cause you wasted a LOT of money on a something you really didn't need! We all do stupid things like that and then afterwards say I wish someone would have told me, and yet here Eddie is giving his good advice away and everybody spits in his face!! You are a moron!!

Top Bottom