iJDMToy LED Headlights??

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
My thoughts are they are a cheap Chinese knock off. Spend the extra money and get truck lites and welcome to the forum

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings from Tampa!

Has anyone installed these?

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Jeep-Wrangler-CJ-Round-LED-Headlights-p/70-202.htm

Very similar to JW Speakers but 1/3 of the price -- $254 for a pair after 15% promo code discount. They also include the anti-flicker harnesses.

Thoughts?

Well, I don't have any thoughts on these cheap Chinese LED lights that are for sale complete with a 15% discount promo code but I have a feeling you can sells us on why we should buy them.

Welcome to WAYALIFE

Armydog

You get what you pay for. How about you hit the give us a wave thread and say hello. Glad to have ya

Mfdacosta

Well, I don't have any thoughts on these cheap Chinese LED lights that are for sale complete with a 15% discount promo code but I have a feeling you can sells us on why we should buy them.

Huh ... no. Have nothing to do with the vendor. I'm looking to upgrade the stock headlights without breaking the bank. Anyway ... seems like the consensus is that these are crap. I'll keep on the lookout for a good deal on JW Speakers. Thanks!

LeighP

They may, or may not, be rubbish. People have a natural tendency to be wary of knock offs of a proven design/manufacturer......I guess its a dislike of someone taking a free ride on another companies back coupled with scepticism over the quality at the price.
There are Chinese knock off copies of the overpriced ARB Intencity LED driving lights out there as well, and at least in Australia, theres been some backlash at the blatant copy of ARB's design....even if most people refuse to pay the price ARB wants for the originals, lol.
Have you checked Youtube to see if anyone's done a comparison of the JW's vs these copies?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
If your post is genuine and not trolling, there is no reason why they must be crap....actually, they can be as good as or better than JWs. You won't find anyone here that has already run them, but there always has to be someone that is first. I've had great experiences with knock off lights and bad ones. It's the luck of the draw. Good luck in your search, these would become extremely popular if they were as good as the original ones, which are actually pretty average as far as quality headlights go. What I can tell you is that the regular JWs are a complete ripoff and are NOT worth the money. The best bang for the buck that I have seen to this day are the TLs, and the best lighting regardless of money is a projector HID setup.

shortyokc

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=27891
Just buy these and be done, the guys at Northridge are awesome to deal with and fast shipping, i went back and forth but in the end trucklites are proven, only maybe $100 more that the knockoffs and cheaper than jw speaker's. I work in the HD market and a lot of manufacturers like Mack trucks are supplying them as oem equipment now.

USMC Wrangler

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=27891
Just buy these and be done, the guys at Northridge are awesome to deal with and fast shipping, i went back and forth but in the end trucklites are proven, only maybe $100 more that the knockoffs and cheaper than jw speaker's. I work in the HD market and a lot of manufacturers like Mack trucks are supplying them as oem equipment now.

Thanks to some recent OT and NR4x4's great prices, I just pulled the trigger on these TruckLite's. I haven't even gotten them and have zero regrets based on reviews here at WAL.

Mfdacosta

Thanks fellas. Great info!! I had already looked at the Truck Lites and almost pulled the trigger but the X pattern that everyone complains about is the main reason I held up. I know it will bug me. Then again, Chinese knockoffs will prob be worse.

spinuck

Unless you're driving with a wall directly in front of you or tailgating other cars the "X" thing isn't really even noticeable. I think they're great, like many people here, I'm putting them on a second Jeep after having them on my first.

Top Bottom