Newbie checking in.

A.J.

Hello, my name is A.J. I have a 2011 JKU Sport. So far 4" lift 35's 5.13 gears Zip lockers RCV axles Artec truss Discos winch bumpers tire carrier led lighting flat fenders etc. etc. I am in the over 40 crowd so forgive me if I am not to computer savy. Looks like a good group here. I am sure I will have lots of questions. I will try to search first as long as it doesn't get to frustrating. Thanks in advance for any and all opinions and help. Hopefully I can help a few too along the way. :standing wave:

Welcome to WAL :beer: I too am in the over 40 crowd (well maybe the next crowd up) Post up some pictures of your rig.

A.J.

Ok I think I got it.

Attachments

• 1433694892226.jpg
    1433694892226.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 1433694971050.jpg
    1433694971050.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 90

05Jeeper

Over 40 myself, but could pass for being in the lower group. Yet I feel as though I need to be in a higher group. What a mess.

Nice looking ride and welcome to WAL!

TJ4fun

Hi AJ, wow Grants pass, what a nice place. I have driven down to Medford many times from Seattle and grants pass is by far the coolest place on the whole drive. Welcome.

A.J.

I was actually born here in GP. Moved away for over 20 years and just moved back. Parents still live here. Great to be back!

Welcome to WayaLife from sunny (and hot) Arizona !!! Love Oregon, the coast and Grants Pass, since my brother lives there!!!(out on the Applegate river area). Been there a many a times and love it, but I like the sun more than the gray overcast.:grayno: You found a great forum for information on Jeeps. :thumb:

A.J.

Applegate area has some good places to wheel too. Hit me up whenever you come this way. Plenty of old logging roads and stuff to go play on.

Top Bottom