G2 CORE DRS Air Operated Sway Bar

JK007

Hi

Has anyone installed and bought this G2 CORE DRS Air operated dual sway bar disconnect? The part number is
72-2050DRS but i cant find anyone selling it.

Any input would be great. Thnx

JK007

It was released last year at the Sema so assuming should be available now!!!!! Checked the G2 catalog and there is a part number and full description

Sithwindu

It was released last year at the Sema so assuming should be available now!!!!! Checked the G2 catalog and there is a part number and full description

They had expected to have it out by May of this year, but looks like it's had a set back, haven't heard word yet

Same thing with the falken tire mt, I'm waiting on both of the releases! They are taking too long!

JK007

That's what I'd go with if you already have the Rubicon sway bar. If you don't, the G2 might be an easier way to go than finding a second-hand Rubi take off.

Thats exactly my plan was or is.

Just cant get old rubicon sway bar from where i am. Still looking but since EVO came up with this new upgrade the chances are very less. The only option is to steal from Moby...:yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That's what I'd go with if you already have the Rubicon sway bar. If you don't, the G2 might be an easier way to go than finding a second-hand Rubi take off.

I'm not sure what the cost is on the g2, but I picked up my Rubicon one for $150 on CL

Top Bottom