Wave from CoS with July Colorado Plateau Epic Adventure

adventure1

2015 Colorado Plateau Epic Adventure: Friends, and Jeep owners everywhere are invited to join me for the month of July '15. I am planning a trip across the entire Colorado Plateau (CO, AZ, UT) with the intent of avoiding paved roads. I will be stopping at nine National Parks and more than four National Monuments. The trip (Colorado Plateau Epic Adventure) will cover about three weeks of travel. If anyone of you or friends you know are interested to meet along the way or drive the whole trip, please leave a message below. I've been planning this for months and am at the point to share my experience.

Trip starts 08 Jul with the first night of camping at Great Sand Dunes NP.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433781564.377909.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433781629.945976.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife !!!! Sound like a GREAT vacation planned out. :thumb: Wish I had time to come along, but that damn thing called WORK always gets in the way! Post lots of photos along the way in the 'Destinations & Beyond' thread and you'll hook a lot of subscribers !!! I'll be one looking for them. :wings:

adventure1

Thanks for the reply, I just started yesterday and new to how things work.
Yeah after 17 months of no time off (even holidays) I'm taking 3 weeks for myself and one with family. Been wanting to do this my whole life.

Top Bottom