Jeep wave from Nova

bigrob703

Hello WAL'ers! New to the forum, and still fairly new to jeeps. My first and current is a '12 2 door bought in Jan. 2012.

The awesome videos brought me here (thanks Eddie and Cindy!).

Not too much in the way of (legal) wheeling in Northern VA. RC is fun, relative to the fact I've never had the chance to wheel our west! MOAB, the Rubicon, Johnson Valley are a few on the ol' bucket list.

mikefishes

Hello WAL'ers! New to the forum, and still fairly new to jeeps. My first and current is a '12 2 door bought in Jan. 2012.

The awesome videos brought me here (thanks Eddie and Cindy!).

Not too much in the way of (legal) wheeling in Northern VA. RC is fun, relative to the fact I've never had the chance to wheel our west! MOAB, the Rubicon, Johnson Valley are a few on the ol' bucket list.

Welcome from Herndon, Va

bigrob703

Welcome to WAL! From VA beach. :thumbup:

Welcome from Herndon, Va

Welcome to WAL!

Thanks guys!

Mike,

I'm currently in Harmarket, but have lived in Centreville, Herndon, and Fairfax over the last 8 years. Gotta love the traffic in these parts!

Mr. Ty,

My older brother was stationed at Oceana for a while, and I spent a couple summers of college in Norfolk (over a decade ago). I love the Tidewater region (except for the traffic)!

hmmm, seems to be a reoccurring theme here...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks guys!

Mike,

I'm currently in Harmarket, but have lived in Centreville, Herndon, and Fairfax over the last 8 years. Gotta love the traffic in these parts!

Mr. Ty,

My older brother was stationed at Oceana for a while, and I spent a couple summers of college in Norfolk (over a decade ago). I love the Tidewater region (except for the traffic)!

hmmm, seems to be a reoccurring theme here...

Traffic has not changed and has probably gotten worse since you were here. I am also here under military obligations but at Norfolk instead of Oceana. I'm hoping to get stationed out west once these orders are up.

Edit: There are quite a few of us scattered in VA. I hope to see you at one of our get togethers.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
welcome to wal comin outta tyler texas :rock: hmmmmmm not much in the area may need to think my possible work relocation to a plant in Norfolk in that case ... as I had been considering it

Top Bottom