what does the optimal lift consist of

wanderer

so here is the question for a 4 dr wanting a 2.5 inch lift what does th optical kit concept of,. let me clarify
the purpose is to gain minor height for bigger tires ( 35) and more ground clearance but not too high
improve ride over stutter bump trails
and improve up travel and droop
So i know you need at least adjustable track bars cols decent longer travel shocks longer brake lines and ?
but what other elements do you need a drag link steering correction drive shaft?

and what kits in general are out there that supply all of these components
I think rock krawler and aev and may be OME these others?
mopar?

what parts to say away from

Big b

3" EVO enforcer with good shocks. All you need nothing you don't. The 3" Enforcer will give the same lift as most companies 2.5". Maybe an adjustable track bar for the front depending on how far the axle shifts.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
2.5 inch budget boost for the cheap way.

Or......

EVO enforcer 3 inch with front driveshaft, EVO drag link flip, and good quality shocks like bilsteins ranchos or kings if you got the $$$ for kings.

EVO enforcer 3 inch with front driveshaft, EVO drag link flip, and good quality shocks like bilsteins ranchos or kings if you got the $$$ for kings.

3" EVO enforcer with good shocks. All you need nothing you don't. The 3" Enforcer will give the same lift as most companies 2.5". Maybe an adjustable track bar for the front depending on how far the axle shifts.
Im gonna add that youll probably want a front driveshaft with that...

Peak

2.5 inch budget boost for the cheap way.

Or......

Exactly what he said ^^ ...its definitely the best kit for the money.

Top Bottom