New Mopar 4" lift

bowtech50

I posted a while back in regards to lifts, and I am going with the Evo enforcer in a week or so. I see that Mopar just released a new 4" lift that come with a drive shaft and fox remote shocks. Has anyone seen or used this kit yet? If so what is your opinion and who makes it for them. The price seems right, but I bet it is a stiff ride. The reviews and feedback I got on the EVO enforcer was enough to convince me that is the way to go, and after speaking with them on the phone I was even more convinced. My only decision is whether to go 3 or 4 inch? Some say that the 3" is like others 2.5"? So if I go 37`s I will most likely do 4". Anyway, I got off track here. Any news on the new Mopar 4"?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Mopar is over priced, doesn't even come with adjustable control arms, just cheap cam bolts. Just my opinion.

spinuck

and they're still going to use it as an excuse to void your warranty so you might as well get what you want.

Spudcannons

I don't have it but the dealer near me warrantied parts after my evo lift. The just won't cover they after market parts. They sell jeeps with aev lifts warrantied. They replaced my axle when I bent it on 35's. They did not recommend the Mopar because it was overpriced but if its all you can get under warranty go for it. I would shop around . I got over 5 k off msrp too look around

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I don't have any experience with the mopar lift but if you go EVO you won't regret it. I can't see how the mopar lift would even come close to quality. Just my 2 cents.

Robertcrav

I don't have any experience with the mopar lift but if you go EVO you won't regret it. I can't see how the mopar lift would even come close to quality. Just my 2 cents.

I know I'm a JK noob...mine is only a couple weeks old...but I'm trying to do my due diligence on lifts... from what I've read Teraflex claims the 3" Mopar lift is their kit/parts in partnership with FOX

tharb5111

I got their 2 inch kit which nets 2.5 inches in back and almost 2.75 inches front.

Take my opinion for what's it's worth but coming from rubicon stock suspension with teraflex level kit, this new mopar lift kit is an awesome ride. I mean far exceeded my expectations. I can only assume the 4 inch may be similar but I can not say for sure. In fact I couldn't imagine a better balance in ride quality and responsiveness and stability on and off road.

Mopar nailed this lift in my humble opinion. I would recommend this lift on my mom's jeep (if she had one) that's how fantastic the ride is over what I had before.

I threw the cam bolts away when I installed it. The ride is smooth and soft yet controlled and with only 2.5 inches overall lift I didn't bother caster correcting and it rides straight as an arrow like it did when I had the teraflex level kit. Only slight bump steer which may be the 35s at 28 psi.

It rides ruts and washboard roads like its on air with 35s at 28 psi. I can't say enough how pleased i am with the ride on and off road over how it was stock.

100% subjective I know. But my wife loves the ride now and she commented how much smoother the ride is. That, to me, was telling since she noticed a difference over stock.

The drive shaft is dana. It provides plenty of clearance over exhaust to avoid interference without using exhaust spacers. The Fox shocks are tuned specific to the mopar springs which are very soft. They were developed in house at mopar from what the dealership informed me.

The last 3 inch kit was a teraflex rebrand and from what I read was stiff. Not this kit. Silky smooth and controlled. I'd buy it again if I had to. And the wooden jeep crate came in is awesome and holds all my tools and spare kit.

$1,300 from love field jeep in Dallas. I picked it up myself and installed in three hours with a friend.

Hope this helps.

JAGS

Hooked
I got their 2 inch kit which nets 2.5 inches in back and almost 2.75 inches front.

Take my opinion for what's it's worth but coming from rubicon stock suspension with teraflex level kit, this new mopar lift kit is an awesome ride. I mean far exceeded my expectations. I can only assume the 4 inch may be similar but I can not say for sure. In fact I couldn't imagine a better balance in ride quality and responsiveness and stability on and off road.

Mopar nailed this lift in my humble opinion. I would recommend this lift on my mom's jeep (if she had one) that's how fantastic the ride is over what I had before.

I threw the cam bolts away when I installed it. The ride is smooth and soft yet controlled and with only 2.5 inches overall lift I didn't bother caster correcting and it rides straight as an arrow like it did when I had the teraflex level kit. Only slight bump steer which may be the 35s at 28 psi.

It rides ruts and washboard roads like its on air with 35s at 28 psi. I can't say enough how pleased i am with the ride on and off road over how it was stock.

100% subjective I know. But my wife loves the ride now and she commented how much smoother the ride is. That, to me, was telling since she noticed a difference over stock.

The drive shaft is dana. It provides plenty of clearance over exhaust to avoid interference without using exhaust spacers. The Fox shocks are tuned specific to the mopar springs which are very soft. They were developed in house at mopar from what the dealership informed me.

The last 3 inch kit was a teraflex rebrand and from what I read was stiff. Not this kit. Silky smooth and controlled. I'd buy it again if I had to. And the wooden jeep crate came in is awesome and holds all my tools and spare kit.

$1,300 from love field jeep in Dallas. I picked it up myself and installed in three hours with a friend.

Hope this helps.

That's a lot of words.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
the Mopar lift is Teraflex rebranded and way over priced

The old ones were rebranded kits. The new 2" & 4" were released in moab. They are mopar designs and done in house. I know the guy who designed them. That said they are p parts and will void warranty just like any other kit. The new ones are actually decent kits but they are definitely $$$ compared to some others. Comparable pricing to AEV. They do come with new drive shafts and such though so not too bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom