New Exhaust System Suggestions?

tonytony9

I'm looking to try and get a deeper/lower sound from my rig. I know it is only a 3.8 v6 so I cannot expect much, but I would love something a little louder and especially lower out of my rig.

Any suggestions? I'm open to any!

JRied

I run the dynomax evolution exhaust and I like the way it sounds. I have a 3.6 so it will sound better on a 3.8

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Get the dynomax evolution or the rock crawler for sure! The evolution is a pre axle dump and the rock crawler exits the rear on the driver side. Both sound amazing!

Jeep_Will

I'm still waiting on my banks system, I have the 3.6 but from the videos I've seen its a pretty good low note.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm looking to try and get a deeper/lower sound from my rig. I know it is only a 3.8 v6 so I cannot expect much, but I would love something a little louder and especially lower out of my rig.

Any suggestions? I'm open to any!

Could you post a before and after video? I'd love to hear the difference.

Here is the video I took of it after I installed it. The video doesn't do the sound justice tho.
http://youtu.be/GfneHNd2Cvs

mikefishes

Could you post a before and after video? I'd love to hear the difference.

I didn't do a video. As Cozdude was saying, the video doesn't really give you a good idea of the sound anyway. I had the same exhaust in my 2008 and now again on the 2015 I just got. It makes the exhaust sound much deeper and mellower at idle. Under throttle it has a real nice growl and really sounds beefy. The most important part ( to me ) is that it doesn't drone loudly at highway speeds

H8MUD

Any drone with the exhaust? I have to change mine and was gonna get the Dynomax VT 38446.

sjd78

I've only got a few hundred miles on my Dynomax exhaust but so far I'm not crazy how ricey it sounds at higher rpm's. Everyone says it will get better so I'm going to drive it for a while and see how it goes.

Top Bottom