Metalcloak Overland Series Lift Kits?

2sixR

just noticed that Metalcloak now has an Overland Series of Lift/Suspension kits for the JK... is this a new offering from them?... anyone have any other information or experience with this series... thanks in advance.

UpsideUp

Welcome 2sixR. Although I don't have any experience with your question I will offer this...head on over to the welcome threads and post up a wave hi and tell everybody about yourself.
You will be more likely to get the help you are looking for when people know a little more about you and about your build.:beer:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What exactly did this particular kit include? Or what exactly does "overland series" mean? Never heard of this.
Edit, had to look this up. They started making drop brackets.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Basically their kit with drop brackets rather than adjustable control arms. Never really seen their brackets, hope they are beefier than aev. Not really a fan of lost clearance.

MarkW13

just noticed that Metalcloak now has an Overland Series of Lift/Suspension kits for the JK... is this a new offering from them?... anyone have any other information or experience with this series... thanks in advance.

Not sure about the overland kit, but they bailed my buddy out on the way home from the Rubicon. The only place in Sacramento with tj shocks in stock. The people were nice and answered our questions. I'm not a fan of drop brackets. Stick with adjustable control arms.

TheDuff

Basically their kit with drop brackets rather than adjustable control arms. Never really seen their brackets, hope they are beefier than aev. Not really a fan of lost clearance.

Clearance isn't much a concern during hardcore mall crawling, er, I mean overlanding....

Top Bottom