Stereo quit working

Dawny88

2014 Willys took a lot of water on dash during unexpected storm. Next day idiot lights all over dash lit up, wipers would run intermittently without any control, odometer quit, etc. stereo works fine at that time. After 4-5 days, everything seemed normal again then on way to NC same scenario. DC'd the + terminal overnight and all was well next day except stereo won't come on now! No nothing!! Repeated battery DC to no avail. Any suggestions (besides keeping top on:()

TheDuff

2014 Willys took a lot of water on dash during unexpected storm. Next day idiot lights all over dash lit up, wipers would run intermittently without any control, odometer quit, etc. stereo works fine at that time. After 4-5 days, everything seemed normal again then on way to NC same scenario. DC'd the + terminal overnight and all was well next day except stereo won't come on now! No nothing!! Repeated battery DC to no avail. Any suggestions (besides keeping top on:()

I think there is a fuse on the back of the head unit (although it could be one of my other vehicles I'm thinking of). Good luck and so much for the water proof claim the dealer brags about.

Top Bottom