Bolt on king triple bypass

jkfern27

Screenshot_2015-04-03-07-52-50.jpg
Went to the jeep and truck show that 4 wheel parts puts on and saw that king is coming out with a bolt on triple bypass shock. I was talking to the guy from king and he said it rides real smooth but my question is, would this be better than running coil overs or running a bypass with springs be bad for rock crawling?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Might pair really really nicely with a set of plush rides.

As far as if it will be better than coilovers, who knows. My guess is that price wise it will be the same as coilovers if not only slightly cheaper.

jkfern27

That's what I was thinking, how would the springs react if your trying to use the bypass to its full potential

Last edited:

Spudcannons

I have heard good things about the kit for the ram 2500 amd 3500 diesel from Carli suspension. So they should handle the jk well.

Spudcannons

I don't really see the benefit to this. You'll outdrive the coils before you even need the bypass.

That's what I was thinking, how would the springs react if your trying to use the bypass to its full potential[/QUOTE]

Carli uses the springs on their truck and they are basicly baja trucks thye have run the baja 1000 in a ram 3500 with just their suspension.

Top Bottom