Lighting options/ideas

t8er

Ok. Here's my current setup

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434344921.248724.jpg

Stock headlights, fogs, Dually D2's on the bumper and rigid spots on the pillars

New setup

Bye bye ORFab full width
New EVO 1/4 pounder or much cheaper Smittybuilt XRC stinger

Truck lite headlights
Wire Rigid Dually D2's to stock fogs mount on new bumper
Keep current Pillars

20" bar tapped into the stinger somehow
Or 20" maybe 30" bar on the hood

I did have a 50" bar at one point but couldn't take the whistle and the flapping.

Also looking at getting 4 of these for rock lights

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434345179.009467.jpg

I'm looking for thoughts, suggestions other ideas. I'm set on the truck lites, duallys replacing fogs and my pillar lights. I need help with the 20/30" bar and rock lights. Thank you in advance

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can't go wrong with truck lites, so many choices with bumpers now days. A 20" light bar looks good between the stinger.
No suggestions on the rock lights, never ran any..

t8er

I have the rock lights that you are looking at and like them.

Do you have a pic of how you mounted them? Also of them at night?

Looks good. Wonder how those LED lights would do as rock lights. What size are they?

They aren't crazy huge, just over 2"

Can't go wrong with truck lites, so many choices with bumpers now days. A 20" light bar looks good between the stinger.
No suggestions on the rock lights, never ran any..

Yeah. Just trying to figure out if I do the 1/4 pounder can I fit Duallys and a 20" or does the 20" have to be on the hood. I want to keep the duallys up front because with the amber lense covers they do help in snow

bnatt78

They are able to go into water up to 100 feet and other wise they are great. KC gives you a 23 year warranty on them so if anything happens they replace them.

bnatt78

I bought them at a show and KC gives that warranty on everything. A friend of mine had a problem with the win shield lights and they replaced it with no problem.

JohnnyD

I just did some cyclones under my good for work lights, they are very well constructed and ip68 certified, I found them cheapest on the big A

I like what LUX is doing for rock lights as well, totally resin sealed magnetic LEDs , pretty slick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434414306.856099.jpg

Top Bottom