Offroad evolution long arm install issue

tech180

LOSER
So I am installing the evo l9ng arm upgrade kit on my 2008 rubicon and ran into this issue. My cat is in the way of where the front drivers side bracket gos. I thought this was only a 2010+ issue? I called ore and the sad maybe I have a motor swap. Any advice here? You guys ever seen the exhaust likec this on a 2008 rubicon? Mine is a manual transmission so maybe there is a diffrence from an auto? I attached 2 pictures to show the issue.

Attachments

• 1434399512665.jpg
    1434399512665.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 1434399531170.jpg
    1434399531170.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 262

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So I am installing the evo l9ng arm upgrade kit on my 2008 rubicon and ran into this issue. My cat is in the way of where the front drivers side bracket gos. I thought this was only a 2010+ issue? I called ore and the sad maybe I have a motor swap. Any advice here? You guys ever seen the exhaust likec this on a 2008 rubicon? Mine is a manual transmission so maybe there is a diffrence from an auto? I attached 2 pictures to show the issue.

Call Evo mfg

Rccrwlr

I've have a 08' JKUR auto. Let me see if I can get a pic

JK1

i used the teraflex long arm install video on youtube to figure out where to cut but it still didnt work that great and ended up taking to a muff shop afterwards
:beer:

Top Bottom