Spudcannons

I was quoted 1875 to sand blast and powder coat-

PSC tire carrier
PSC crusher corners
PSC BFH front bumper
Grabars for 4 door jk

Fair price?

el_chupo_

seems pretty high to me. If you assume the grabars are the $75 part of that (and almost half the cost of just buying a new set!), you are looking at $600 per on bumper, tire carrier, and corners? I would expect about half of that.

Spudcannons

seems pretty high to me. If you assume the grabars are the $75 part of that (and almost half the cost of just buying a new set!), you are looking at $600 per on bumper, tire carrier, and corners? I would expect about half of that.

The Grabars would look cool color matched but its clearly no longer worth it. I was thinking it was pretty high, I may just rattle can it for now and maybe color match it later if the rattle can finish doesnt stop rust.

Dirt Foot

Our local powder coater charges $150 for normal bumpers. $50 for the stinger or bull bar. Looks like your price is high.

thechrisjones

I got my all 4 corners of my PS fender flares, front PS mid Brawler and skid, Rear PS Bumper and tire carrier all and side rockers for $950 cash. And they came out flawless!!!! Got them done in January and still look great.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Seems really high to me. $100 for my corners, $150 for my cage and skins. Blasted and coated thick. Shop around for a better deal.

Top Bottom