Leveling kit after aftermarket front bumper and winch!!

johnb268

2014 jeep wrangler willy's edition..
I've upgraded my front bumper with a AEV front bumper and added a Warn 8000S-S and wanted to level out the front end.
Is there anyone here with this setup that's been leveled?
Which kit was used to level it out or did you use coils or spacers to achieve it?
Did you need to replace track bar if so which one did you go with?
Have you experienced any death wobble with your leveling upgrade?
I'm eventually gonna end up going up to 35's but don't see that happening til the stock 32's are done.
I'm really digging the Evo Enforcer kit but not sure if i wanna go 3"..
Thanks in advanced!!

Craig.Turner

I put a 4 inch RC suspension lift on mine. Then, put a Barricade bumper and XRC 9,000lb winch on front. It brought back to life the factory rake, at least that's what I thought. I put a Rubicon Express 0.75 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434512202.878417.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434512239.289481.jpg inch coil spacer lift on the front end and fixed it right up. Easier said than done on an already modified suspension. Cool spacers are way easier to install on a factory setup.

RockyJk

I have an aftermarket front bumper (don't know what brand lol)and a winch on mine with a 1.5" level kit (coil spacers). The front end went down after installing the winch so it's nose dipped again. If I didn't have a 4" lift in the garage I was going to go up to a 2" spacer in front to get it leveled

No track bar needed with a budget boost

Last edited:

Brankz

I have an aftermarket front bumper (don't know what brand lol)and a winch on mine with a 1.5" level kit (coil spacers). The front end went down after installing the winch so it's nose dipped again. If I didn't have a 4" lift in the garage I was going to go up to a 2" spacer in front to get it leveled

No track bar needed with a budget boost

Yooooo if you're getting rid of the spacers I get them back from you lol
I need a lift

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just throw a ¾" or 1" coil spacer up front to level the jeep. Doesn't make sense to mess with the rear.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Any leveling kit that is poly spacers that go on top of your springs will be the same really. You could do a budget boost that is 2.5 inches and uses the same type of spacer if you wanted a little bit more lift right now. They are relatively inexpensive, then if you decided to go bigger or get an actual coil spring lift you can always sell the budget boost and re coup money.

If you wanted a little more than just a spacer kit or worried about the winch and bumper combo you could look into the EVO leveling kit that comes with 2 inch front springs and a spacer for the rear. Knowing what I know about EVO products I bet it's a great kit and again if you decide to go bigger you could also sell it to somebody. If my wife makes the decision to get a four door then we will be installing the EVO leveling kit along with the rubi rear spring off mine if it's a higher number than her rear spring. Probably put my rubi shocks on it as well.

TwistedJK

I used a 1.75" spacer lift on mine with the earn elite bumper and mile marker 9500 winch. No sagging issues but it leveled out at 1.5" of lift all around. I also reused the stock coil spring isolaters too. FYI the I'm selling the spacer lift in the for sale section if you're interested.

Top Bottom