looking at this 2012 rubicon is it lifted

wanderer

based on th pictures it looks like it has a lift maybe a budget kit but the shocks are stock I think can you tell if it s lifted . It looks very clean but here is no warranty not sure wether to go for it or not what are your thoughts it has 92500 miles and selling price is 25k what do you think?

Attachments

• blue  jeep IMG_5116.jpg
    blue jeep IMG_5116.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 347
  • blue jeep IMG_5115.jpg
    blue jeep IMG_5115.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 341
  • blue jeepIMG_5112.jpg
    blue jeepIMG_5112.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 341
  • blue jeepIMG_5113.jpg
    blue jeepIMG_5113.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 342
  • blue jeepIMG_5114.jpg
    blue jeepIMG_5114.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 341

thardy

Banned
Yes it does have a space lift and shock extenders on it. As far as price goes, I honestly couldn't tell you if it was a good deal. Seems a little high to me but I could be wrong.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Yes, it looks like it has a budget boost. The shocks have extensions on them and you can see the puck at the top of the coil spring

thardy

Banned
Now that I look a little harder, it's a Teraflex budget boost. You can see it on the bump stop extension. The Jeep does look rather clean though and like its never been wheeled.

DMF

I think it's a decent deal but 90k miles in a short 2.5 years would keep me away.

wanderer

head problems in 2012s jk

I understand that there can be head problems in the early 2012s does anyone know more about this? like when they fixed the issues? how likely it is to affect a 2012? can you tell by a build date? can anyone shed light on the issue>

Is there any reason a you wouldn't by a 2012 rubicon with 92,000 miles for 25K? Does this seem like a good deal?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Could have asked this on your other thread on this jeep. But they extended the warranty on the heads on 2012. I think it's 10 years or something she a certain amount of miles.

noroad

Could have asked this on your other thread on this jeep. But they extended the warranty on the heads on 2012. I think it's 10 years or something she a certain amount of miles.

i think 100,000 or 120,000 one of the two i would have to find the paper

wanderer

what would you do?

I have a n08 rubicon 4 dr with 117,000 miles. life time factory warranty got new trans new front drive shaft new brakes trans cooler new radiator.. still owe 3200 on it.
or by a 2012 rubicon with 92 k on it get a 2 year extended warranty for 25K

so what would you do?
there is no 3rd choice

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a n08 rubicon 4 dr with 117,000 miles. life time factory warranty got new trans new front drive shaft new brakes trans cooler new radiator.. still owe 3200 on it.

so what would you do?
there is no 3rd choice

JFC how many threads do you need?

JKbrick

so what would you do?
there is no 3rd choice

I'd keep the one with the lifetime warranty that you only owe $3200 on, but that is just my opinion

catahoula

Caught the Bug
My wife just purchased a vehicle with a lifetime warranty. You can't beat it. She will drive that thing into the ground.

Top Bottom