Black Friday/ Ciber Monday deals

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anybody got there eye on anything for either day? I am thinking maybe a few jeep parts and some garage parts. Not sure what yet.

What about anyone else?

Markymark420

I'd love to go shopping for the Jeep, but the 'ol lady probably gonna spend way too much at friggin Restoration Harware and Pottery Barn.

I did receive an email from Rebel Offroad regarding their sale, though I have not yet got a chance to have a look.

StrizzyChris

Yes! I like this thread! If the OP doesnt mind, could we make this a "spread the word" of deals/sales thread. Im looking to spend some MONEY!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Markymark420 said:
I'd love to go shopping for the Jeep, but the 'ol lady probably gonna spend way too much at friggin Restoration Harware and Pottery Barn.

I did receive an email from Rebel Offroad regarding their sale, though I have not yet got a chance to have a look.

If you're lucky maybe she'll buy you one of these... I'd love to have a smoke and a scotch on one of these.

image-1691812765.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Pep Boys has these for $4 after mail in rebate. I have one that I bought a few years ago and it works great.

peak-1-million-candlepower-spotlight-pkcotm-3.jpg

They also have oil for less then $10 for 5 quarts and a filter after rebate.

Picture10.png

JandSJK

Northridge is having a black friday sale. I think it said 20% off on most things if i remember right

Indefatigable

www.hamradio.com has some specials on. The Yaesu FT2900 is a good buy.

YES! Toss your CB in the trash along with the old leaf suspension, carb, and other such antiquated equipment from generations past. Time to go VHF :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Took advantage of the Vector offroad UFO sale. Picked up two sets (one for the front and one for the rear) for $37 to my door.

Probably buy some more stuff tomorrow at harbor freight since they have a sale. (not any bigger then normal but tomorrow is an excuse to buy stuff lol)

Top Bottom